Life has changed since COVID-19. It’s normal to be experiencing anxiety about all of the uncertainties and changes this pandemic has brought. You may worry about catching the virus and passing it to loved ones. Losing a loved one and knowing they suffered alone can be traumatic.
Working remotely, homeschooling or hybrid classrooms, social distancing all contribute to stress. You may feel like you never get a moment to yourself. You don’t have to face these difficulties alone. I am here to support you through this difficult season.
If you are uncomfortable coming into the office, I offer online therapy through a HIPAA compliant platform. Teletherapy can be equally as effective as face-to-face counseling. The process will be very similar to in-office therapy, using the most appropriate therapeutic methods to accomplish your goals.
Office Precautions During COVID-19
We are taking the following precautions in the office to minimize exposure for our clients and ourselves:
- Clients may wait in their car until it is time for their session, if they choose not to wait in the waiting room.
- Temperatures are checked prior to sessions.
- Clients are questioned about any COVID-19 symptoms, exposure, or testing. Please request teletherapy if there is any concern that you have been exposed or you are experiencing symptoms.
- Clients are asked to sanitize hands with provided sanitizer or wash hands with soap and water prior to sessions.
- Masks are welcome.
- The distance between client and therapist is a minimum of 6 feet.
- The office is sanitized in between each client.
- The office is deep cleaned each night.
- Clients who do not wish to come into the office are offered teletherapy/video sessions on a secure, HIPAA-compliant platform at any time.
For more information, please contact me. I offer a free 15-minute phone consultation.